Our executive search division works with our internal partners and brands, and also provides expert level headhunting/recruiting services to external clients including growing technology start-up companies and established international organizations.
We are seeking an aggressive, driven recruitment specialist to join our growing organization. This role has been created to support high growth and expansion. This position will be based in our newest location and office, in beautiful Newport Beach, California. This individual reports directly into management and is part of the operations team and business unit. This position supports multiple business lines; internal development, strategic partnerships, consulting clients, and key accounts in our search division.
As an internal recruiter/headhunter you will support our business growth by recruiting candidates for both internal divisions and provide recruitment support for external partners and clients. You will play a key role in delivery of our services for various business lines. As a recruiter you will work with management to further business growth objectives through expansion and hiring.
- Work with management to establish precise needs and roles to be filled.
- Fill positions and recruit potential candidates for client and business growth partners
- Deliver compelling unique selling points to candidates and recruits
- Build relationships and engage in proactive interactions with passive candidates
- Conduct intelligence gathering and competitive market analysis
- Identify and build a network of “A” individuals in defined market or specific sectors
- Present opportunities and build relationships through multiple communication channels
- Participation in infiltration campaigns towards specific competitors as assigned
- Develop aggressive recruitment strategies (source to hire) for ongoing positions.
- Mentor and train new hires/recruits in sourcing and recruitment strategies
We are seeking a strategic “hunter” to assist in the fulfillment of positions to support business growth both internally and externally. The position calls for someone who can deliver results and provide direction to staff members as we grow.
Our portfolio is diverse and we are looking for someone to support our growth in one, perhaps more of following sectors; technology, finance, entertainment, or healthcare.
- Proven recruitment experience (MUST), previous experience consulting or consultative sales
- Experience in guerrilla recruitment and success with executing targeted campaigns
- Management experience of small, cross-functional teams (internal and contractors)
- Hunter mentality – fearless phone skills and persuasive presence Ability to quickly identify, screen and recommend viable candidates
- Background engaging and working with sales, management and “C” level candidates
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to handle objectives effectively Self-motivated; track record of exceeding goals and high performance standards
- Ability to utilize multiple sourcing tools in particular; data mining, direct networking, social media
- Highly articulate, excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to quickly adapt to changing situations and environments
- Four Year College Degree or equivalent business experience Bilingual in two or more languages (plus)
For consideration, click apply here