Junior Associate (Recruitment)
Our executive search division works with our internal partners and brands, and also provides expert level headhunting/recruiting services to external clients including growing technology start-up companies and established international organizations.
The primary role is support of our recruitment team in all aspects of developing the division – you will assist in both developing interest with potential partners and also assisting in delivery of services for current clients and contracts. Depending on need you will be interfacing with various members of staff to achieve objectives including; marketing, business development and delivery. The position supports two (2) senior recruitment associates. For the right individual we will assist you in developing the skills for a professional career within the organization.
As a Junior Recruiter you will serve as the initial form of contact for targeted candidates and developing relationships top industry recruits. You will be conducting targeted recruitment “campaigns” to specific competitors and industry targets in verticals with commonly work within. Your time will be focused on fulfillment/delivery of current contracts and developing interest in our services. You will learn our business, overall objectives and how to execute, and manage defined business plan in preparations of becoming a full-time associate.
- Identify and solicit passive candidates for internal opportunities and external partners
- Develop a sphere of influence within assigned vertical (Finance, Technology, M&A, etc.)
- Proactively approach targeted competitors, identify opportunities and move on them.
- Network, recruit, and develop relationships with top talent and local employers through networking
- Deliver compelling, accurate, unique selling points to candidates
- Build relationships and engage in proactive interactions with passive candidates
- Provide coaching to client managers on interviewing and selection of top talent.
- Intelligence gathering campaigns, infiltration (sourcing) and competitive analysis on assigned competitors
- Research potential clients and partners, qualify data and identify market interest
- Participate in guerilla recruitment campaigns alongside a senior associate or managing associate
We are seeking an individual to assist in the fulfillment of positions to support business growth both internally and externally.
Our portfolio is diverse and we are looking for someone to support our growth in one, perhaps more of following sectors; technology, finance, entertainment, or healthcare.
- Experience in sales or consulting experience
- Internet Savvy – knowledge of internet research and resources
- Outside sales experience, preferably in service or consultative sales
- Professional written and verbal skills, persuasive nature
- Experience with internet search and using the internet as a research tool
- Four Year College Degree or equivalent business experience Bilingual in two or more languages (plus)
- Highly organized team player who strives for achievement
- Fearless phone skills and persuasive presence
- Out of the box”, creative thinker – adaptable to new situations
- Consultative value-based sales experience, soft seller who can deliver
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to handle objectives effectively
For consideration, click apply here